In the game of Blackjack you are competing against the Dealer (the House). The goal in Blackjack is to end the hand with a higher numeric total than the Dealer, without going over 21. Keeping this basic concept at the forefront of your mind will help you to understand and utilize playing strategies that can really pay off.
At the start of each new hand, our shoe contains a total of 4 full decks of shuffled cards. This means that, at the start of each new hand, cards that value ten have the highest probability of appearing, compared to any other numbered card in the deck.
How does this knowledge, that any unseen card is more likely to be a ten than anything else, play to your advantage? Well, in a majority of the situations that you will face, while playing BlackJack, this will help you to decide your best course of action—meaning whether to Hit, Stand, Double Down or Split. Let's first look at when and when not to 'Hit'.
|Video Poker Strategy
What’s great about playing Video Poker?:
- Find bluffing with a big pot too risky? There's no need to in Video Poker… there are no opponents!
- Tired of getting beat with good hands? With Video Poker you get a three or four of a kind… Don’t worry, there are no other player there to take your pot, it’s in the bag!
- Bets keep mounting up on vague hands that don't pan out? In Video Poker, there are no betting rounds, so your first bet amount is final.
- Need more time to decide how to play your hand? In Video Poker you’ve got all the time you need.
- Problems budgeting your play? With Video Poker you know exactly how much you will spend per round, so there’s no better way to keep track of your money.